Monday, August 23, 2010

Pitt...

I can't believe the day is here.
Today is the day we pack the car till it can't be packed anymore.
And drive the 4 long hours of PA Turnpike that we've driven so many times in the past.
But this time's different.
Because Laur's starting college.
And my little sister isn't so little anymore.
I'm so incredibly proud of you baby girl.
And I know you are going to have an amazing time.
And I still reserve the right to call you MooMoo.
Or buy you mcflurries.
Or brag about you to all my friends.
And you can bet we'll have more days filled with
Stuffed animal fights
Trips to Shipoke
Midtown Scholar
Lake Tobias
Late night sequence games
and walks with Trey.
And don't forget, Mike and I are just a click away.
Love you little Lauren.
-Jem

No comments:

Post a Comment