Sunday, August 30, 2009

And We're Movin' On Up...

I'm back! Finally! A lot has been happening since I blogged last: Went back to Philly. Getting ready to start classes. Moved into my new apartment. Reunited with friends. And I have to say, I really did miss TU. I can't wait for classes to start... I need something to do!!!!!!!
I moved into University Village on Friday... our apartment is tiny. But I don't really need that much space. And besides, I kinda like that we have one of the smaller ones. I also love that Dee is living in our same building...
My bed is sooooooooo big. Absolutely humungous. 
Probably my favorite part of my room. 
I also like our kitchen. Filled with Presidents, PA Pride, and Sea Creatures.
Corrie's room looks fancier than mine... but let's face it, she is fancier than me.
And I find myself just spending extended periods of time standing in the bathroom... Starring at the map on our shower curtain. 
I love maps.

4 comments:

  1. I love maps too! Check out this website: http://www.lizardpoint.com/fun/geoquiz/index.html
    SO MUCH FUN WITH MAPS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wife's roommateAugust 31, 2009 at 2:06 AM

    your wife has the same shower curtain.

    love, me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who are you "Your wife's roommate said..."?

    ReplyDelete