Thursday, December 24, 2009

Secret Santa!

December Update: Secret Santaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
So as part of my December the 1300 gang decided to have a secret santa instead of exchanging gifts with everyone this Christmas. We are in a recession you know. And it was beyond successful! The gifts for everyone were sooo good, personable, and really thought out!
I went a little crazy trying to figure out who had me... and in the end I had no clue, but was more than overjoyed to find out it was none other than Miss Caitlin S. Weigel.
Now for some Picture Highlights!
Cait and her spatula...
Corrie and her Snuggie...
Liz and Krizzy...
Mary.
Core and Alex...
Rudi. (Ugly Sweater.)
J.Carr.
Delicious dinner.
Merchadz.
Liz wearing my gift...
And then they rested...

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas James, to your whole fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmy you are an adorable person and I love you. MERRY XMAS!

    ReplyDelete