Friday, January 8, 2010

New Hampshire's Finest...


A few weeks ago Krizzy did a post about me that really made my day. In fact, since the post, I secretly go to it from time to time whenever I need a pick me up. She is just such a talented writer and an even better friend. I love her sense of humor and still can't believe how lucky I am to have met her freshmen year. To see the post for yourself click HERE!!!!
Where the Wild Things Are...

Zombies in space...
 40 year old women in windbreakers are scary... 

4 comments:

  1. THAT'S MY ROOMMATE!
    I adore you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SECOND WHAT MERCEDES SAID!
    (minus the roommate part)

    But, you are two very amusing/kind/fun people who I miss very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww shucks, you both are making me blush and are equally as amusing/kind/fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww jimmy thank you!!! i was so surprised to find this and it completely made my day! thanks for being you (cheesy, but true haha) love you,
    krizzy

    also jen, come visit us! we miss you

    ReplyDelete