Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July


This is long overdue...
But here's how I spent my 4th of July in Philly.
FREE Matt and Kim concert in Northern Liberties.
Seriously, soo sooo soooo good.
CW whipped out the candy cigarettes, because let's face it...
none of us actually want to smoke real cigarettes.
Jr. came to visit too!!!
I was so glad she came to visit and brought Matt and Truc!
Patriotic jello molds with Stacy and CW...
The all blue brigade...
Awkward elevator rides with these three lovely ladies...
Visits from Tracy...
Fritatas and Watermelon...
Breakfast by Merchadz...
Sooo many eggs...
These lovely four...
Strolls through Center City...
Celebration on the Parkway...
With free drinks, hats, and food!
And to cap it all off...
A dip in the Love Park fountain before Chrissy and I passed out in my apartment and missed the fireworks.
(Luckily we saw some the next day as Scott and Tim's neighbors illegally set some off in the empty lot down the street!)

1 comment: