Friday, November 6, 2009

The Day the Dead Danced...


So I'm not really a big party person. I don't know what it is-- I think maybe the large crowds make me claustrophobic. But sometimes I just can't pass up a good dance party. Especially when Julie's boyfriend, Eric, and his housemates invite us to their house to dance till dawn. 
So the Temple crew and I headed on over to West Philly and had such a good time dancing and laughing and scaring all the Penn kids. Seriously... I love Halloween. Costumes and an excuse to act crazy and awkward. Plus I love that even though we're in college, my friends and I all dressed in costumes. It wasn't even a question of whether we would or not... it was more along the lines of, how are we going to transport this on the subway and will the bathrooms in Eric's house be available for us to change in and do our makeup?!
And let me tell you... I don't care what anyone says, I think Temple definitely brought that party to its next level. We were the only ones dancing in the beginning. Not to mention the fact that we didn't care about making fools of ourselves... (see above photo).

1 comment: