Thursday, March 4, 2010

Robo-Cop...

I've been pulling a lot more all nighters this semester.
And while I forgot to take pictures of the school-wide student show that just came down, a few things are still up greeting visitors.
Like giant 14 armed two story printing robots...
Covered in glitter.
Outhouse water fountains.
This is probably one of the most underrated projects on display... mostly because everyone walks on it. But the artist used a cylindrical tool dipped in ink to create this really ornate repetitive pattern the entire length of the hallway...
I actually really love it.
Clear waterfalls...
And I even got to catch up with the lovely and very talented Sarah Dixon.
Where she showed me some work that she's currently working on and I got to pose for some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment