Monday, April 26, 2010

Final Fantasy...

I love everything about this man. He is witty, intelligent, creative, musical, Canadian--the list could go on and on. And tonight I fell in love with him and his music all over again thanks to the lovely CW treating me to an early birthday present. Two years ago I had the pleasure to road trip to Philly with CW, Liz Jr., and Kim to see him play at the same venue (but in the lower level basement); this time he had the whole main level sanctuary in the First Unitarian Church of Philadelphia. It was inspiring... huge stain glass windows, lightning flashing from outside, and the entire place filled to the brim completely silent except for the amazingly beautiful sounds of the violin. I think what makes me love Owen so much is that every time I see him or listen to him on my I-pod I'm immediately taken back to these great memories with great friends. Seriously great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment