Thursday, September 17, 2009

Catch Up...

Met up with Alex and Tori while in NYC. They make me laugh. I miss them and CASA so much.
Stern and I got some overpriced pizza while on our Art History field trip. My choices: Spinach and cheese and Bacon and broccoli.
Saw Sam and Julie Barre act in "The History of Shit." Directed by Sam's older brother. It was part of the Philly Fringe Festival. Me outside the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York.
The week is over! No classes on Fridays so I can sorta relax! I thought that since I've been neglecting my blog, and since Corrie, Cait, and my mom have been asking me when I'm going to start back up again... I'd take the time to fill you all in on what I've been up to the last few days. Now off to bed. IUP and Pittsburgh tomorrow. Road trip with C. Weig.
First FRIDAY!!!! sooo much fun... went with such a large group. Met Kelsey, She's super super nice. Saw some pretty sweet street art. Ate delicious pizza.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for finally blogging haha
    Your word art thing looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete