Thursday, September 24, 2009

You'll Find Me with My Face in the Stars...

We went to Plough and the Stars for restaurant week last Thursday. It is this really great Irish-influenced place. Mike told me he's gone to their bar before and he really enjoyed it too. First of all, it's in Old City, which I love and should visit more. Second of all, the food was sooooo delicious! The staff was incredibly friendly and my friends were excellent company.
First Course: Seafood Gratin
Second Course: Tilapia topped with shrimp. Green bean and vegetable risotto. 
Corrie and Alex's Meal: Roasted Free Range Spring Chicken. 
Caitlin's Meal: Guiness Casserole.
Third Course: Homemade whipped cream and strawberries. Guinness Infused Brownie, Creme Brule. 
(Overall... a major SUCCESS! I like these little traditions my Temple friends and I have started.)

No comments:

Post a Comment