Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blinded By the Light...


So today in 3D class we had a talent show... My project went really well, but I'll post more about that later. In the meantime I thought I'd share some photo's from my friend Jenni's project. Her talent involved a quick discussion about her camera and how she described the ins and outs of basic photography. She then proceeded to set up a backdrop, give everyone a blindfold, and take portraits of the entire class. I loved this idea. And the overall concept translated beautifully in every single portrait of my classmates. 
This second portrait is a picture of my professor, Jude. I absolutely love this class and I owe a large part of that to her. She really has a way of making everyone feel like their work is amazing... even if it could still use some work. And I think her positive attitude and enthusiasm for artmaking is really starting to rub off on some of the kids in her class, which is always a major plus. 
(Photos  courtesy of Jenni Kowal.)

2 comments: