Friday, October 16, 2009

Green With Envy...

So for 3D class last week Jude came into class and told us we had 15 minutes to create a musical instrument. Rachel and I ran to the loading dock and found some scrap wood and made wood blocks... what else!?! We then had an hour to create and learn a whole marching band formation as well as two songs. We then headed over to Temple's Community Garden for the ribbon cutting ceremony, where we preformed! And if you follow this link HERE! you will see a picture of Rachel and me looking at the garden in an article for the Temple News. My friend Keith picked up the newspaper this morning and informed me that I was in it!  The garden is part of a senior sculpture major's project... It is actually incredibly beautiful and impressive knowing all the red tape he had to go through with the university in order to create something like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment