Saturday, October 3, 2009

Friday Free Time...

Best news ever! My little sister decided to visit me at Temple this weekend!!!!!!! 
 She seriously makes my day, and not going to lie, I've been feeling a little down recently. I don't really know why, I'm just kind of in a funk recently. But my wonderful sister always makes me feel like an amazing person. I think thats just something I admire most about her... her ability to truly and honestly be nice to anyone. 
We just got back from a fun filled Friday night in Old City! We went for First Friday. Laur liked all the street venders, and I have to agree they are definitely my favorite part too.
It just so happens that this weekend has been dubbed "brothers weekend" because a lot of our brothers are visiting. 
(I'm taking this time to point out that I tried to get the name changed to "sibling weekend" because Lauren is clearly not a boy, but was strongly vetoed.)
We stopped at a little cupcake bakery in Old City. Where a various assortment of cupcakes and cookies were purchased and then swiftly consumed.
It was also in their parking lot that Cait decided to break into impromptu dances and posing.
Alex and Corrie were happy they had baked goods. But not happy I had to take this picture three times.
My camera was frustrating me. And tonight just further proved why I will never in a million years become a photo major. 
So to cheer me up we stopped off at the cookie truck. SOOO SOOO GOOD! And I'm a little ashamed to say that this was my first successful visit to the cookie truck this semester. 
But it was so worth it!
Laur agreed. 
I love her so much. 
Tomorrow... off to the Zoo! DickBlick! and possibly South Street!

No comments:

Post a Comment