Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3am Stroll...


I think that 3am is my favorite time not only at Tyler, but on all of main campus too.  This semester I have gotten into the habit of working incredibly late on certain nights. But I'm kind of glad I have... Because I have to say that it is probably the most peaceful time I have at school.

I find something really soothing walking back the entire length of my pretty large campus to my dorm and not seeing a single sole along the way.  The calm silence is something that would normally freak me out but has an all together different effect on me...

I don't know what it is but I really like walking through spaces that I know to be unbearably crowded during the day and yet, at the time in which I choose to pass by they seem empty and deserted.  And then I look towards Broad street and still see cars whizzing past...

By far walking through Main Campus is my favorite thing to do at 3am after a long night in the studio.  And I'm sure I'll probably keep this little tradition going at least a few more times while I'm here. But now, I really have to go to bed--Art Histor at 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment