Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Big Brother...


Yesterday my brother, Mike, came to visit.  We went out to dinner and had a nice time catching up.  It was the first time just he and I had hung out in a while.  We talked about him graduating in May and then he brought up the idea that he doesn't feel like he's 22. He was talking about how he used to think anyone that was 20 was ancient... and then I told him about how I wrote about this a few days ago.  We went to the Foundations show and looked around... laughing the entire time because he is probably the funniest person I know.   He still wants to stay in Philly after graduating, that is if he doesn't get offered to play basketball somewhere else over seas.  I know he would really like that, but I'm glad he went to college and has a backup plan.  Plus if he stays that means I'll be able to see him a lot more. Call me a little selfish, but I still want to be able to go home for holidays, see my brother and sister, play our traditional 2 am games of sequence, and continue our 3 am frosty runs to Wendy's.  But then again, I guess if he did go somewhere else chances are he'd do everything he could to get home when he could. 

Anyways... Off to English in about an hour.  Followed by editing for 3D and then possibly an all nighter studying for my Art History midterm. Yikes!!!!!!! Not looking forward to it. The thought of not studying at all and then just leaving every answer blank has crossed through my mind, but then I see my mom and her glaring look of disapproval and shame and I can't help but disregard the idea completely.  Go figure, I leave for college and the Catholic guilt she's instilled in my over these past 18 years manages to still follow here.  Well... here's to hoping God's on my side tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment