Thursday, March 26, 2009

A little Over My Head...


Ok--So I may be getting a little over my head in the amount of work that I have to do over the next week or so.  And I can't help but think about how all I want to do is sleep... I have been working really hard and seem to have lost all of the free time, while it wasn't much before, that I had last semester.  I need to come up with a new strategy for time management... because this not sleeping process really isn't working for me anymore.  In the meantime here's a list of things I have to do before next Wednesday. (Maybe if I put them on here I'll be more inclined to get them done in a timelier fashion. Who knows, It could happen?)

Self Portrait 2008. Pastels.

To Do:
Thursday: 
1. Go in to 3D to see if I can book the projector and cut a piece of mirror.
2. English Class... (Possibly write quiz)
3. Most likely pull an all nighter getting 6 8''x10'' drawings done.... IN PASTEL!!! ughhh slow....
Friday:
4. Drawing... 5 hour class. (Yeah... I know I know...longgg...)
Saturday: 
5. Trip to the Met in NYC for art history... (hopefully ill bring back pictures to post...)
Sunday: (Work Day)
6. Do Indigo Sketchbook for 2D...
7. Make Note Cards for Art History...
8. Film/Hopefully Edit 3d Project...

Wednesday: 
9. Art History Test!!! (Shoot Me Now....)
10. 3D Stop animation video project due....

Wish me luck.... Definitely gonna need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment