Ok--So I may be getting a little over my head in the amount of work that I have to do over the next week or so. And I can't help but think about how all I want to do is sleep... I have been working really hard and seem to have lost all of the free time, while it wasn't much before, that I had last semester. I need to come up with a new strategy for time management... because this not sleeping process really isn't working for me anymore. In the meantime here's a list of things I have to do before next Wednesday. (Maybe if I put them on here I'll be more inclined to get them done in a timelier fashion. Who knows, It could happen?)
Self Portrait 2008. Pastels.
1. Go in to 3D to see if I can book the projector and cut a piece of mirror.
2. English Class... (Possibly write quiz)
3. Most likely pull an all nighter getting 6 8''x10'' drawings done.... IN PASTEL!!! ughhh slow....
4. Drawing... 5 hour class. (Yeah... I know I know...longgg...)
5. Trip to the Met in NYC for art history... (hopefully ill bring back pictures to post...)
Sunday: (Work Day)
6. Do Indigo Sketchbook for 2D...
7. Make Note Cards for Art History...
8. Film/Hopefully Edit 3d Project...
9. Art History Test!!! (Shoot Me Now....)
10. 3D Stop animation video project due....
Wish me luck.... Definitely gonna need it!