Monday, March 23, 2009

I think I may be a little obsessed...


So I have recently become a little obsessed with this couple from NYC that blog.  My friend Caitlin sent me the link after I made fun of her mercilessly for talking nonstop during lunch the other day about them.  Needless to say... I was sucked in too and now here I am being hypocritical and mildly embarrassed.  I feel as though my life isn't interesting or full of life, fun, and happiness in the way that theirs is, so I kinda feel as though I'm living vicariously through them, which I don't think is very healthy. Hahaha.  Thing is though... we aren't alone... her blog has a HUGE following.  Not to mention that they have been written about by numerous bloggers and writers, all of whom speak of how they can't seem to get over how cute this couple is and how they wish they were friends with them.  So I'm sure you're wondering where it is you too can find this notoriously insane blog, well look no further because I'm going to post the link at the bottom of this post.

Also... I hate to admit it, but looking through pages upon pages and spending countless hours reading about what it's like to be a newlywed married couple in NYC has inspired me to document my life experiences a little more closely too.... hopefully. 

So here it is... but don't say I didn't warn you... it is very addicting.
(I would suggest the wedding photos or the search for the best NY burger photos)....

photo of Caitlin and I circa summer of '07

No comments:

Post a Comment