Friday, March 27, 2009

Can I get an order of Crazy with a side of Mayhem to Go Please...

I only had one meal today because I'm lame and slept in and worked late.  That being said, we walked all the way back to the dorm only to decide we, (and by we I mean me), were starving.  So Dee being the good friend that she is walked ALL THE WAY across campus, back near Tyler to get some Chinese.  And let me tell you, if I wasn't afraid of getting accosted by drunk college students... I would have documented the nonsense that was occurring inside...
Not only were there numerous drunk guys in Temple Star, but Dee also happened to be the only girl.  Upon walking in someone yells, "Yo where all my Temple Ho's be at tonight?!" We met a not-so-famous rapper. A drunk man making sweet love to a mac machine. I was told I'm a prodigy for having red hair, which as I was also informed by said mac lover, is a recessive gene.  Needless to say, we took our food to go and ate in the study lounge of our dorm.  Sweet and Sour chicken combo with two egg rolls and a pepsi. Keep in mind it's 3am at this point... 

No comments:

Post a Comment