Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another One Bites The Dust...

First Year of College: Check...
Not going to lie though, I'm not entirely sure I'm ready for it all to be over. Everyone here is so ready to be done and go home for the summer, and as much as I love my family and friends back home... I kinda feel as though I was just actually getting settled in with the City of Brotherly Love.  We have a love hate relationship... I love it here. I hate how little time there is to do all the things I want to do.  I hate goodbyes too. Like seriously... one of my least favorite things ever in all of the world. I try and say "see you later"--I like how that pretty much leaves it open for another reunion to occur. If I missed saying goodbye to you...I'm sorry! I'll see you next semester... but hopefully over the summer!
Last J&H breakfast with the 324 gang. 
Last dinner at the SAC. Beef Burrito Bowl.
Best Friend and Future Roommate/Best Friend at dinner.
226SW. Stripped down to the bare necessities.  I will semi-miss you room.

No comments:

Post a Comment