Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Red, White, and Blue

So today we had a going away party for my wonderfully beautiful, talented, and kind friend Tasia.  She has enlisted into the armed forces and leaves for army training on May 23rd.  And while I may not be thrilled with the idea that one of my truly amazing friends is leaving me for a little bit, I know that it is something she needs to do and I support her 100%. She has more balls than I do--that's for sure. 
Caitlin, Liz and Tyler! 
These are some of my bests friends... they're all lookers, I know. 
Believe me. I know.
Gotta represent Temple University. 
T-U-!  YOU KNOW!
(also note: we did not all plan to wear blue... it just happened)
I also got to break out into a disney song or 12. So that was successfully embarrassing and bitter sweet at the same time.
Laur and I then went to go get a movie at red box. But the selection was kinda lacking. So when one door closes what else do you do... go to the diner of course! I had a western omelet, home fries, and toast. Laur had Mozzarella Sticks.  We ran into Cait's parents! They sat with us for a little. Thay are celebrating their 22nd Wedding Anniversary! CONGRATS WEIGELS!!!

2 comments:

  1. MY PARENTS JUST CELEBRATED THEIR 21 ANNIVERSARY! AND BOTH OF OUR PARENTS MET AT IUP. TW1NZZZZZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay weigels. yay o'neils!

    yay family. and marriage. and love!

    ReplyDelete