Monday, May 25, 2009

Super Sonic Susan!

So here are some more pictures from the weekend. I even took a late trip out to Palmyra and had my first experience at Sonic. It was magical. To see me befriend our lovely server Susan click HERE!!!
Moonbounce drama...
My Hairless Hawaiian...
Sarah and Me after Caitlin tackled Tyler...
Liz Jr. and I were scarred of Caitlin who knocked over and broke a vase while jumping onto Sarah;s bed... copious amounts of laughter ensued.

Now I'm on my way over to a bonfire. The season premier of John and Kate + 8 is on tonight. I cut the grass today. I started reading a new book by Jonathan Safran Foer called Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. I am really enjoying it so far. Kim told me he's an English professor at NYU. The cover of the book told me it was a New York Times bestseller. It's quiet here without Trey... I miss him.

1 comment: