Friday, May 1, 2009

Drawing on Final Critiques....

I just finished my final Crit for Foundations Drawing: Color this semester.  It went so much better than I had expected.  I received a lot of positive feedback as well as really useful constructive criticism from my classmates.  This has by far been my favorite class this semester.  It doesn't feel like work--and I cant help but want to improve and with it impress Helen Bayley.  She is such an amazing teacher and I feel really honored to have had her during her last semester at Tyler. I feel as though I've grown so much in terms of my drawing capacity over the past few months and a lot of that has to do with how she motivates you to push yourself.  I hope she has a great time in Italy and who knows, maybe I'll see her over there sometime...
Here are a few of my classmates drawings that I managed to take pictures of before they took them down... They were all so amazing. And I'm really going to miss them all... we all just meshed really well.  
Tiffany. (Deer)
Chelsea. (Worms)
Leah. (Panda)
Kelly. (Cobra)
Emily. (Greyhound)

3 comments:

  1. I hope someone has pictures of all of them!

    and i figured out how to follow your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! this is exciting.... except i still don't know how to follow yours.

    also... if u get/find other pictures of other drawings can u send them to me too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha! ohhhh! i love it! awesome.

    {pssst. i think yours is the best out of all of them, but don't tell anyone i said so.}

    ReplyDelete