Monday, April 6, 2009

And on the 7th day... he rested

Current Status: Beat. 

Info: I honestly am starting to believe I actually have some form of undiagnosed condition.  It is pretty bad when my favorite extra curricular at school involves me, a pillow, and a blanket.  Actually.... half the time I don't even have/need a pillow or blanket.  

Favorite Places to Hibernate: 
1st place- Caitlin's room... because she and Brianne are in there and they are good people. And the hustle and bustle reminds me of home.  Plus I know they wouldn't do anything to me me except take creepy stalker pictures (see right).  

2nd place- My dorm room. When my roommate and his girlfriend don't sleep in the room.  This way I can listen to the sounds outside, like the commotion of Broad Street or the rain... or I can feel free to play my music and not feel rude and self conscious.  That and his girlfriend tends to watch me... it's actually pretty creepy.  Borderline disturbing...

Side note: I'm excited for my own room next year... privacy is so underrated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment