Thursday, April 2, 2009

And they came two by two...

I was thinking about this the other day too... I've been so busy this semester that I've barely gotten to go to the zoo! I love the zoo and when I went last semester with Brielle it was probably one of the most relaxing most vivid memories of my freshman year.  That being said, I have a season pass that my Uncle Kevin and Aunt Michelle so graciously gave me for Christmas, (thank you guys), so I've decided that I think I'm going to go on Saturday. Anyone that wants to come feel free! I think I can get one or two people in for free... otherwise I don't mind going alone. I'll sketch and take lots of pictures to post on here.  Only thing that could make this better is if Brielle were here.  Oh how I miss her... so excited for next semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment