Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I think she was Cherokee...

So I didn't do too well on my second art history midterm...
but what can I say? That wasn't exactly unexpected...
You win some. You lose some. And right after class I had breakfast with Brianne, Sarah, and Sarah. Definitely a win.  I mean come on now... look at that omelet. Pure perfection.
And Brianne ran all the way across campus for me because she woke up late. Not to mention the countless number of Native American factoids she so eloquently recited at the table...
And both Sarahs complimented her hair... which amazed both Brianne and I.
Sarah (L) was enthralled with the talk of Native Americans and Aborigines. Sarah (R) was enthralled with her home fries.  It was about ten minutes into breakfast that I learned I was the only one at the table without any true Native American blood in me.  It was a dark time.
Today should be a good day...
it's raining...a lot. And spring fling was postponed...
But I'm optimistic. And I like that...

2 comments:

  1. i am possibly related to pochohantos. my grandpa is looking into it furthur. CROSS YOUR FINGERS!

    ReplyDelete