Saturday, April 25, 2009

Obsessed with North Philly....

She is probably my best friend in the entire world. Actually--She is my best friend in the entire world. She is the only person I know I can say anything and everything around and she is still morally obligated to love me regardless.  She is my little sister. And in more ways than one I often find myself looking up to her rather than the other way around...

Today's Events:
-Loo FINALLY came to visit me at school! I am so excited.  I met her as she got off the subway with Cait and her brother, Drew. I attempted to lift her not anticipating how heavy her bag was... and failed miserably. 
-We ate dinner at the SAC.
-I introduced her to everyone!
-I finally got to fulfill a long lived dream of becoming a tour guide...
-Showed her campus. And Tyler.
-Saw a Fibers fashion show...
-Went and got Insomnia Cookies with Dee...
-Went to see "Obsessed" with Dee...
-Saw a girl throw up in her seat and everyone scatter...
-Saw a boy try and jump over a chair--and fall on his face...
-Watched Beyonce do her thing and make Dee, Laur, and I proud!
-Came home to find everyone already asleep before 1???!!!!
-Blogging then bed.
(Wish I brought my camera for even one of these events)

Tomorrow should be fun. We are just gonna see where the day takes us.
And hopefully have dinner with Mike! 
Then sending my little sister back to the 717...
(I think she's one of the few things making leaving school for the summer bearable right now)

Today=Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment