Thursday, April 23, 2009

Prairies As Far As The Eye Could See...

But I think I know what I'm going to do for part of the background/foreground: Prairies! Come on... who doesn't like a good prairie!?  This is my progress so far... (I have determined it takes entirely too much work to hang it on the wall and work on it... hence back to the floor!)
Had lunch with Alison today... always nice.  Made her wear these crazy disguise glasses I got in 3D yesterday courtesy of Hannah. Thank you Hannah!
And look who I ran into!!!! CHUCK! She was eating some delicious soup and waiting for her friend to come meet her for lunch.  Naturally I couldn't pass up an opportunity to embarrass her... so she donned the disguise too! I miss Carleigh and Kim... they are always so busy living their lives... but we agreed to have lunch before we leave for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment