Sunday, April 12, 2009

What Easter Break?



Tonight my brother drove Cait and I back to school... I had a wonderful weekend with my family, despite the fact that it took us 45 minutes to get through the toll booth.  We went to church in the morning and had the best Easter dinner everrrrrrr!  I love having actual food!
Spinach Salad w/ Strawberries
Asparagus and Sun Dried Tomatoes
Mashed Potatoes w/cheese and the skins
                                                                    Spiral Ham
Crepes filled w/Strawberries and Raspberries

Seems like it was barely a break at all. Back to school... back to work... back to all nighters, cafeteria food, stressful studying, and bustin papers out left and right... Back to the grind. One more month left till summer. 

Cait already back to blogging... you know how we do.


No comments:

Post a Comment