Friday, April 10, 2009

Pretty in Pink...



Drawing Homework for tomorrow's class... The assignment was anything we would like to draw with two stipulations:
1) It must be in pastels...
2) We had to draw from observation...

Caitlin was nice enough to pose for me... twice. I wasn't really a fan of the first one I did... actually it was pretty crappy and got all muddy. So we did a re-do and came up with this pose.  

Kinda has that "should be on the cover of a born-again-christian pamphlet" feel to it don't you think.  I don't know if that's a good thing or not? 

I still want to work on some of the bugs, but seeing as it's due tomorrow, I guess it'll have to do.  I'll let you know how the critique goes... Who knows what Helen's gonna think?!

We both agreed she looks shockingly like Disney's Little Mermaid...

3 comments:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know what Helen Weigel would think of it. she would hang it over the fireplace and give you an A++++++. and i would have to agree with her. excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so talented! i am forever jealous. love, the inadequate roommate

    ReplyDelete